Trust our experts, who are all radiation safety officers (RSO) with over 25 years of experience.
CNSC industrial, medical, research and commercial license holders: you have come to the right place! We can assist you with full-spectrum management of your radiation protection program. Not a license holder? We can serve you, too!
- Calibrations / Leak tests only
- Radioisotope license applications
- Specific or generic training in radiation protection and transportation of dangerous goods, Class 7
- Sale of radiation detection devices (Ludlum Measurements products)
- Annual compliance report
- GD-52 dose report for nuclear medicine or research (SPECT-CT, hot lab, classified lab, etc.)
- Disposal of radioactive sources and preparation for transport
- Consultation and compliance, transportation of dangerous goods, Class 7
- Audit of your radiation protection program
- Radiological laboratory services (leak testing, calibration, spectroscopy, etc.)
- Contamination assessment, decommissioning of laboratories
- Naturally occurring radioactive material (NORM)
- Evaluation of your radiation detectors (landfill site, metal recycling, etc.)